Some times, when we want to try to root our mobile, it will be bricked. So resolve that issue follow these steps.
- Download the ZIP file here.
- Download Android USB drivers and install here.
- Be sure to mobile has 50% battery or more.
- Connect your phone to PC with USB cable.
- Extract files of “Minimal ADB and Fastboot.zip” and open it.
- Right click by holding shift key and click on “Open command prompt here”.
- Switch on the mobile and hold up key to make it go to boot loader. On screen you will see “Waiting for command”
- In command prompt type adb devices . You will see list of phones connected.
- Next command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After the recovery flash complete, go to "recovery menu" and select "update from adb"
- Now in command prompt type adb sideload UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-126.96.36.199-user.zip
- Wait the for the process to complete the phone , if you have an auto reboot, you need to enter in the "boot loader" and select again “Recovery Mode"
- you can now select "wipe data/factory reset"
- when is finish select "wipe cache partition"
- and for the end select "reboot system now"
There you go..!!
The firmware provided in above process is basic. You can use any firmware, but keep in mind that before using it, extract recovery.img from it and use that in the process.
However after this process, check for updates, and install latest patches from ASUS.
Have a great day!!