21. Which data structure is returned to a developer when performing SOSL search?
A. A list of lists of sObjects
B. A map of sObject type to a list of sObjects.
C. A map of sObject type to a list of lists of sObjects.
D. A list of sObjects.
22. How can a developer avoid exceeding governor limits when using Apex Trigger?
Choose 2 answers
A. By using a helper class that can be invoked from multiple triggers.
B. By using Database class to handle DML transactions
C. By using Maps to hold data from query results.
D. By performing DML transactions on list of sObjects.
23. What is a correct pattern to follow when programming in Apex on a multi-tenant platform?
A. Apex Code is created in a separate environment from schema to reduce deployment errors.
B. DML is performed on one record at a time to avoid possible data concurrency issues.
C. Queries select the fewest fields and records possible to avoid exceeding governor limits.
D. Apex classes use the “with sharing” keyword to prevent access from the other server tenants.
24. What should a developer working in a sandbox use to exercise a new test class before the developer deploys that test class to production? .
Choose 2 answers
A. The REST API and Apex TestRun method
B. The Apex Test Execution page in Salesforce setup
C. The Test menu in Developer console
D. The Run Test page in Salesforce setup.
25. A company that uses a custom object to track candidates would like to sand candidate information automatically to a third party human resource system when a candidate is hired. What can a developer do to accomplish this task?
A. Create an escalation rule to hiring manager.
B. Create an auto response rule to candidate.
C. Create a process builder with an outbound message action.
D. Create a workflow rule with outbound message action.