To download aadhar card, you need enrollment number (EID). If you don’t have Enrollment number then use Aadhaar card number (UID) to download your duplicate Aadhaar card . And mobile number shoould be linked to aadhar.
What if your mobile number lost/ or not given at the time of enrollment. How can you download your aadhar card without a phone number?
You have to visit nearest aadhar centers and register for same. It takes generally 7 days or more.
To download the card, follow below steps.
- Open the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select what you have Enrollment Id or aadhar.
- Enter details as per specified boxes.
- OTP will be sent to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP, on submit. Your aadhar card will be downloaded.
There you go.!!
Note:- Aadhar card is password protected PDF file. To open enter the PIN CODE in your address as password.